Freitag, Juni 10

Eu não sei falar inglês...

This post is dedicated to my good friend AC/DC, because she knows how to speak in english. So, please, go visit her... LOL!
Well, as I was saying, I dont know speek in english. My english is poor, but I'm trying... Next week I have a very difficul test and I must pass... Just because I want to go to Japan... Yeah!
Can you imagine? A blog "poliglote"?? Portuguese, German, English and Japanese... LOL!!!
Ok, ok... I know that I still have a lot to do and to learn... But it would be cool!!
So, wish me luck!!! LOL!!!
Now, I must say something else. This is very importante. Please, read carefully:
My project studies the financial crisis occurred in the East Asia in 1997 and 1998, by analyzing its repercussion to the global market and modification in the agreement of the economic policies necessary to prevent and to control a crisis. In this way, the research reveals importance; therefore the capitals escapes and financial crisis are a constant threat for developing countries. Also it will highlight the role of Japan in the crisis and its influence in the financial system of the others in this region.
That's all, folks!!!
LOL...

Keine Kommentare: